What we're looking for 👀
We are in search of a dynamic and talented individual to join Nordigen as a Paid Search Specialist. The person will join our Marketing team and be in charge of Google Ads and other search platforms, whilst creating, maintaining and testing Nordigen's ads.
We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and don't come to work simply because they are paid to do so. We are here to revolutionise open banking and the way financial institutions control access to our personal data - if you enjoy hard challenges, value learning and want to create an impact, then this is a place for you.
What excites you 🤩
- Creating and maintaining Google Ads and Smart Bidding campaigns, optimised towards CPA;
- Creating text ads, A/B testing, relevance score optimisation;
- Collaborating with SEO agencies and the Head of Marketing;
- Researching market and competitors in order to optimise campaigns;
- A fast-paced work environment;
- Testing other Paid Search platforms such as Microsoft Ads and Yandex Direct.
What excites us 😍
- Experience with Google Ads and Paid Search campaigns;
- Strong writing skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good teamwork and communication skills;
- Drive, grit and willingness to experiment & learn.
💰 Salary between EUR 1600-2200 (gross)
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏢 Option to work from home or in our Riga city centre office
💉 Health insurance
💻 Tech of your choice
📖 Annual learning budget and unlimited library
☘️ Employee stock option plan
⏳ Extra paid time off for birthdays, sick days and study leave
🤗 Supportive and driven team
🚣 Team activities
📈 Growth opportunities
🔥 The opportunity to join one of the hottest, fastest-growing European fintechs
About us 👨👩👦
Nordigen provides free access to bank data and premium data insights, thus allowing companies to connect to banks around the world and apply that data for personal finance, identity verification and marketing purposes.
We believe in freely available open banking to all businesses that need it. Nordigen has raised over USD 4.2 million in funding from top-notch investors, completed 1,000+ bank integrations and has been named one of the top Latvian startups.
Still not convinced? Read more about life at Nordigen here. 👋