What we're looking for 👀
Are you ready to take on the world of data? Is analysis your one true superpower? Then do not hesitate and jump aboard - our Data team is the right place for you.
We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and don't come to work simply because they are paid to do so. We are here to revolutionise open banking and the way financial institutions control access to our personal data - if you enjoy hard challenges, value learning and want to create an impact, then this is a place for you.
What excites you 🤩
- Data exploration and analytics - data monitoring and interpretation, data analysis, pattern recognition and insights identification using statistical and analytical tools;
- Summarizing findings via reports, data insights dashboards and visualizations;
- Performing internal research projects - explaining trends across data sources and finding potential opportunities for growth or improvement;
- Participating in data projects that involve descriptive and predictive analysis;
- Operating in an iterative mindset with a focus on details;
- Being the focal point of data and analyses for the Premium products team.
What excites us 😍
- Experience in data analytics and reporting;
- Demonstrated ability to present and explain results to technical and business teams;
- Great understanding of statistical methods and data mining concepts for data analysis;
- Very solid knowledge of SQL and Python or R with proven work experience;
- Familiarity with best practices of software development, including version control and testing;
- Strong written & verbal English communication skills;
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science or equal experience.
Brownie points 🍪
- Familiarity with concepts of text analytics and practical application on text data;
- Experience with large data sets and exposure to big data challenges is a bonus;
- Product development experience in a technology company;
- Knowledge about the banking environment and the financial markets.
💰 Salary between EUR 1400-2100 (gross)
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏢 Option to work from home or in our Riga city centre office
💉 Health insurance with dental
💻 Tech of your choice
📖 Annual learning budget and unlimited library
☘️ Employee stock option plan
⏳ Extra paid time off for birthdays, sick days and studies
🤗 Supportive and driven team
🚣 Team activities
📈 Growth opportunities
🔥 The opportunity to join one of the hottest, fastest-growing European fintechs
About us 👨👩👦
Nordigen provides free access to bank data and premium data insights, thus allowing companies to connect to banks around the world and apply that data for personal finance, identity verification and marketing purposes.
We believe in freely available open banking to all businesses that need it. Nordigen has raised over USD 4.2 million in funding from top-notch investors, completed 1,000+ bank integrations and has been named one of the top Latvian startups.
Still not convinced? Read more about life at Nordigen here. 👋