What we're looking for 👀
We are in search of a PR guru who will be in charge of Nordigen's public communication, collaboration with PR agencies, PR initiatives and our overall public image. The person will join our rapidly expanding Marketing team and work side-by-side with the Head of Marketing.
We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and don't come to work simply because they are paid to do so. We are here to revolutionise open banking and the way financial institutions control access to our personal data - if you enjoy hard challenges, value learning and want to create an impact, then this is a place for you.
What excites you 🤩
- Work with several international PR agencies to increase Nordigen's awareness internationally;
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis;
- Develop a communications plan, including strategy, goals and tactics;
- Cooperate with a team of content creators to ensure high quality of written content;
- Participate in creating a brand awareness strategy and help execute it;
- Help create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations;
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness;
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and building the communication strategy around them.
What excites us 😍
- At least 1-year experience in a related field and position;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Passion for tech and startups;
- Drive, grit and willingness to experiment & learn;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills;
- Experience in a related field in IT or SaaS is a bonus.
💰 Salary between 2000-2500 (gross)
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏢 Option to work from home or in our Riga city centre office
💉 Health insurance with dental
💻 Tech of your choice
📖 Annual learning budget and unlimited library
☘️ Employee stock option plan
⏳ Extra paid time off for birthdays, sick days and studies
🤗 Supportive and driven team
🚣 Team activities
📈 Growth opportunities
🔥 The opportunity to join one of the hottest, fastest-growing European fintechs
About us 👨👩👦
Nordigen provides free access to bank data and premium data insights, thus allowing companies to connect to banks around the world and apply that data for personal finance, identity verification and marketing purposes.
We believe in freely available open banking to all businesses that need it. Nordigen has raised over USD 4.2 million in funding from top-notch investors, completed 1,000+ bank integrations and has been named one of the top Latvian startups.
Still not convinced? Read more about life at Nordigen here. 👋