What we're looking for 👀
We are in search of a talented and detail-oriented individual to join Nordigen as a User Experience Designer. You will join our Product Team and be in charge of the visual and functional features of the Open Banking Platform.
We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and don't come to work simply because they are paid to do so. We are here to revolutionise open banking and the way financial institutions control access to our personal data - if you enjoy hard challenges, value learning and want to create an impact, then this is a place for you.
What excites you 🤩
- Working together with the Product Owner, our Developers and Business Stakeholders, facilitating design discussions, and providing feedback.
- Making use of existing research and analytics as well as suggesting and conducting new research initiatives.
- Sketching out interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas, from pen & paper to wireframes to high-fidelity mockups.
- Iteration of ideas and feedback together with the team and decide on the most appropriate representation to use for internal reviews and usability tests.
- Communicating your ideas early on and seeking out constructive feedback from peers and the Product Team.
- Participating and conducting user research to get input on designs and concepts, communicating insights to the teams to help them understand user problems.
What excites us 😍
- Minimum 3 years of experience and a strong understanding of interaction design and user experience design.
- Experience working closely with software development and product teams.
- Experience designing digital SaaS products.
- Great communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate your ideas and persuade people.
- Proficient skills with the design software of your choice.
- Experience with setting up and conducting user research sessions with different methods.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
💰 Salary between 2500-4000(gross)
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏢 Option to work from anywhere
💉 Health insurance with dental
💻 OS of your choice (Mac, Windows, Linux)
📖 Annual learning budget and unlimited library
☘️ Employee stock option plan
⏳ Extra paid time off for birthdays, sick days and studies
🤗 Supportive and driven team
🚣 Team activities
📈 Growth opportunities
🔥 The opportunity to join one of the hottest, fastest-growing European fintechs
About us 👨👩👦
Nordigen provides free access to bank data and premium data insights, thus allowing companies to connect to banks around the world and apply that data for personal finance, identity verification and marketing purposes.
We believe in freely available open banking to all businesses that need it. Nordigen has raised over USD 4.2 million in funding from top-notch investors, completed 2,000+ bank integrations and has been named one of the top Latvian startups.
Still not convinced? Read more about life at Nordigen here. 👋