What we're looking for 👀
We are in search of a dynamic and talented individual to join Nordigen as a Product Owner. The person will join our Product Team and will be in charge of various existing products, as well as work on implementing new solutions.
We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and don't come to work simply because they are paid to do so. We are here to revolutionise open banking and the way financial institutions control access to our personal data - if you enjoy hard challenges, value learning and want to create an impact, then this is a place for you.
What excites you 🤩
- Leading product development for a product used by thousands of companies and developers;
- Defining the business case and product requirements for new features;
- Working in unison with technical and business teams;
- Building your own systems and not necessarily implementing systems like Agile and Scrum;
- Researching markets and user behaviours.
What excites us 😍
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Basic software engineering skills (no actual experience is required, being self-taught is fine);
- Previous experience as the Product Owner of a SaaS product;
- Attention to detail;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer 👍
💰 Salary depending on your experience and expertise
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏢 Option to work from anywhere
💉 Health insurance with dental
💻 OS of your choice (Mac, Windows, Linux)
📖 Annual learning budget and unlimited library
☘️ Employee stock option plan
⏳ Extra paid time off for birthdays, sick days and studies
🤗 Supportive and driven team
🚣 Team activities
📈 Growth opportunities
🔥 The opportunity to join one of the hottest, fastest-growing European fintechs
Interview process 🤹♂️
Interviewing is a two-way street - we want to make this process clear and enjoyable for everyone involved. Our goal is to give a real insight into what it's like to work at Nordigen and decide early on whether we have a match. To see what waits ahead, read about the interview process here.
About us ⭐
Nordigen provides free access to bank data and premium data insights, thus allowing companies to connect to banks around the world and apply that data for personal finance, identity verification and marketing purposes.
We believe in freely available open banking to all businesses that need it. Nordigen has raised over USD 4.2 million in funding from top-notch investors, completed 2,000+ bank integrations and has been named one of the top Latvian startups.
Still not convinced? Read more about life at Nordigen here. 👋