What we're looking for 👀
Nordigen is growing at light speed, and welcoming more and more customers on board our platform every week. Our customers are startups from various industries that use Nordigen's open banking platform to power their own applications which help both consumers and businesses keep track of their finances and receive convenient services.
We are therefore looking for a Technical Support Specialist to ensure our customers receive the best service and all problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
In this role, you'll be communicating and assisting customers from all around Europe, answering questions regarding our services via our support management tool - HelpScout. You will have a direct impact in providing excellent customer support by identifying customer needs, and ensuring that conversations are managed and prioritised in an orderly manner.
You will be joining a team that consists of 2 support specialists, and given our growth will likely be joined by even more colleagues in the near future. The team is working closely with stakeholders from our sales/onboarding, product and development teams to make sure that customer issues and feedback are properly communicated, resolved and implemented into our product.
Customer support as a function of the company is absolutely critical to Nordigen's success because it is one of the key factors for why customers choose to work with us instead of other companies that offer similar services. Our customers are innovators and builders, and what they build with Nordigen is often completely unique, so your work will never get mundane.
You should be naturally curious, a great communicator, and result-driven. And in case you already have technical/development experience or experience working in a startup environment, that will greatly help you get up to speed faster, but would not be a showstopper - everything you need to know you will be taught by your amazing colleagues.
What excites you 🤩
- You genuinely enjoy helping people;
- Communication with different customers from all across Europe who are reaching out to you as a subject matter expert;
- A dynamic work environment where your opinions are heard and implemented;
- Working autonomously, being proactive and dependable;
- Startups and technology;
- An environment that encourages you to obtain new skills (both technical and soft).
What excites us 😍
- Ability to explain complex matters using simple words;
- Basic understanding of SaaS, code and API, and IT concepts;
- Outstanding emotional intelligence and communication skills - you know how to empathise, you focus on problem-solving not placing blame, you are able to clearly convey your message, and build trust and relationships throughout communication;
- Fluent written and spoken English skills;
- Excellent time management skills to be able to navigate multiple conversations and issues simultaneously;
- Being able to go down investigation rabbit holes, without neglecting simpler, everyday tasks;
- Experience in B2B IT service/product support will be an advantage;
- Fluency with memes will be considered an advantage :)
💰 Salary between 1400-2000 (gross)
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏢 Option to work from anywhere
💉 Health insurance with dental
💻 OS of your choice (Mac, Windows, Linux)
📖 Annual learning budget and unlimited library
☘️ Employee stock option plan
⏳ Extra paid time off for birthdays, sick days and studies
🤗 Supportive and driven team
🚣 Team activities
📈 Growth opportunities
🔥 The opportunity to join one of the hottest, fastest-growing European fintechs
Interview process 🤹♂️
Interviewing is a two-way street - we want to make this process clear and enjoyable for everyone involved. Our goal is to give a real insight into what it's like to work at Nordigen and decide early on whether we have a match. To see what waits ahead, read about the interview process here.
About us 👨👩👦
Nordigen provides free access to bank data and premium data insights, thus allowing companies to connect to banks around the world and apply that data for personal finance, identity verification and marketing purposes.
We believe in freely available open banking to all businesses that need it. Nordigen has raised over USD 4.2 million in funding from top-notch investors, completed 2,000+ bank integrations and has been named one of the top Latvian startups.
Still not convinced? Read more about life at Nordigen here. 👋