What we're looking for 👀
If you are a strong communicator, love working with people and have an eye for others' strengths, join the Operations team at Nordigen! In this crucial role, you'll be discovering the best channels to reach the right talent, assisting in doubling our employee count and, ultimately, driving the success of the company.
What excites you 🤩
- Sourcing, interviewing and assessing candidates;
- Researching and discovering the best recruitment channels;
- Creating, posting and upkeeping job ads;
- Improving the hiring process;
- Organizing talent attraction events;
- Developing social media content for employer branding.
What excites us 😍
- Experience in Human Resources / Recruitment / PR / Marketing;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Latvian;
- Willingness to learn, research and experiment;
- Positive and proactive attitude.
💰 Salary between 1600-2000 (gross)
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏢 Option to work from anywhere
💉 Health insurance with dental
💻 OS of your choice (Mac, Windows, Linux)
📖 Annual learning budget and unlimited library
☘️ Employee stock option plan
⏳ Extra paid time off for birthdays, sick days and studies
🤗 Supportive and driven team
🚣 Team activities
📈 Growth opportunities
🔥 The opportunity to join one of the hottest, fastest-growing European fintech
About us 👨👩👦
Nordigen provides free access to bank data and premium data insights, thus allowing companies to connect to banks around the world and apply that data for personal finance, identity verification and marketing purposes.
We believe in freely available open banking to all businesses that need it. Nordigen has raised over USD 4.2 million in funding from top-notch investors, completed 2,000+ bank integrations and has been named one of the top Latvian startups.
Still not convinced? Read more about life at Nordigen here. 👋