What we're looking for 👀
During the past year, Nordigen has grown from 25 to 70 people. In order to repeat this success, we need your help. Take your chance and join one of the fastest-growing and successful Latvian startups and work side-by-side with our Talent team and CTO.
It will be your task to find the most ambitious developers, work with international staffing agencies, manage the recruitment funnel and create visual materials that show off how amazing Nordigen is.
To start with, this is a 3-month internship but we will be happy to offer a permanent position to the most eager of workers.
We will be excited to receive your application by May 31, 2022, but take into account that they are reviewed on ongoing bases.
What excites you 🤩
- Performing research and digging into the weird parts of the internet to find the best developers;
- Brainstorming and thinking of original ways to attract talent to Nordigen;
- Creating visual materials, such as pitch decks and presentations;
- Managing a recruitment funnel and finding new leads;
- Maintaining ongoing communication with the candidates;
- Forming Nordigen's "sales" strategy to show us off to the potential talent.
What excites us 😍
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ability to research and dig deep into different concepts;
- Willingness to learn and experiment;
- Positive and proactive attitude;
- Good eye for design and interest in creating visual materials.
What we offer 👍
💰 Salary between 700-1000 (gross)
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏢 Option to work from anywhere
⏳ Extra paid time off for birthdays, sick days and studies
🤗 Supportive and driven team
🚣 Team activities
📈 Growth opportunities
🔥 The opportunity to join one of the hottest, fastest-growing European fintechs
Interview process 🤹♂️
Interviewing is a two-way street - we want to make this process clear and enjoyable for everyone involved. Our goal is to give a real insight into what it's like to work at Nordigen and decide early on whether we have a match. We aim to make this process as fast but thorough as possible, so there will be two steps.
To kick off, show off your communication skills in a video where you pitch yourself. After that, you'll meet up with Nordigen's CTO who will assess your fit for the role.
About us ⭐
Nordigen provides free access to bank data and premium data insights, thus allowing companies to connect to banks around the world and apply that data for personal finance, identity verification and marketing purposes.
We believe in freely available open banking for all businesses that need it. Nordigen has raised over USD 4.2 million in funding from top-notch investors, completed 2,000+ bank integrations and has been named one of the top Latvian startups.
Still not convinced? Read more about life at Nordigen here. 👋