What we're looking for 👀
We are in search of a Python Developer to join Nordigen. The person would join our ever-growing Development team, while also working independently to reach the company's goals. You will work side by side with the rockstars of Nordigen that develop and maintain the infrastructure that processes millions of bank account statements a month.
We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and don't come to work simply because they are paid to do so. We are here to revolutionize open banking and the way financial institutions control access to our personal data - if you enjoy hard challenges, value learning, and want to create an impact, then this is a place for you.
What excites you 🤩
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining our core technology;
- Creating world-class authentication flows;
- Designing backend to our data processing and product suite;
- Participating in the ongoing improvement of our engineering practices;
- Coding (mostly) in Python;
- Defining the ahead, finding the possible solutions, setting goals, and working independently to reach them;
- Managing resources, working together with Data and Infrastructure teams, and distributing tasks to junior developers;
- Streamlining the existing processes, researching best practices and optimizing Nordigen's functions;
- Creating and improving modules and API products within Django or other frameworks;
- Collaborating with Data and Infrastructure team.
What excites us 😍
- Proven work experience in Python development;
- Experience with Django framework;
- Experience in API or Web development;
- Interest in data engineering;
- Passion for quality software;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
What we offer 👍
💰 Compensation depending on experience and qualification
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏢 Option to work from home or in our Riga city centre office
💉 Health insurance
📖 Annual learning budget and unlimited library
☘️ Employee stock option plan
⏳ Extra paid time off for birthdays, sick days, and study leave
🤗 Supportive and driven team
🚣 Team activities
📈 Growth opportunities
🔥 The opportunity to join one of the hottest, fastest-growing European fintech
About us 👨👩👦
Nordigen provides free access to bank data and premium data insights, thus allowing companies to connect to banks around the world and apply that data for personal finance, identity verification, and marketing purposes.
We believe in freely available open banking for all businesses that need it. Nordigen has raised over USD 4.2 million in funding from top-notch investors, completed 1,000+ bank integrations, and has been named one of the top Latvian startups.
Still not convinced? Read more about life at Nordigen here. 👋