What we're looking for 👀
Nordigen is searching for software development and infrastructure management aficionado - someone ready to work closely with the Head of Infrastructure and Head of Data to make Nordigen's systems safe, automated and best-in-class. This job will provide a lot of freedom to drive your own procedures while also encouraging you to work within a team to reach the best possible results.
We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and don't come to work simply because they are paid to do so. We are here to revolutionise open banking and the way financial institutions control access to our personal data - if you enjoy hard challenges, value learning and want to create an impact, then this is a place for you.
What excites you 🤩
- Building and maintaining automation of new and existing infrastructure;
- Flexible schedule and a possibility to work remotely or from the office as you see fit;
- Finding ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats;
- Working closely with software engineers and data scientists;
- Being involved in the technical design of architecture and making technical decisions;
- Cloud-first engineering;
- Ongoing opportunities to further develop your skills.
What excites us 😍
- 2+ years experience in a related field;
- Experience with at least one scripting/programming language such as Bash, Python etc.;
- Experience with IaC tooling, such as Terraform;
- Previous experience with Terraform automation toolings such as Terragrunt or Atlantis will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with cloud computing providers such as AWS or GCP;
- Experience with Docker containerization;
- Previous experience with container orchestration such as Kubernetes, and AWS ECS will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Gitlab, GitHub Actions, Jenkins etc.;
- Experience working with monitoring tooling such as Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix etc.;
- Previous experience with centralised log management through Elastic tooling will be considered an advantage;
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
What we offer 👍
💰 Salary depending on your experience and expertise
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏢 Option to work from anywhere
💉 Health insurance with dental
💻 Work computer with Mac OS
📖 Annual learning budget and unlimited library
☘️ Employee stock option plan
⏳ Extra paid time off for birthdays, sick days and studies
🤗 Supportive and driven team
🚣 Team activities
📈 Growth opportunities
🔥 The opportunity to join one of the hottest, fastest-growing European fintech
Interview process 🤹♂️
Interviewing is a two-way street - we want to make this process clear and enjoyable for everyone involved. Our goal is to give a real insight into what it's like to work at Nordigen and decide early on whether we have a match. To see what waits ahead, read about the interview process here.
About us ⭐
Nordigen provides free access to bank data and premium data insights, thus allowing companies to connect to banks around the world and apply that data for personal finance, identity verification and marketing purposes.
We believe in freely available open banking for all businesses that need it. Nordigen has raised over USD 4.2 million in funding from top-notch investors, completed 2,000+ bank integrations, and has been named one of the top Latvian startups.
Still not convinced? Read more about life at Nordigen here. 👋